1959 Norman L. Hammer was called as Prince of Peace-Waikiki's first pastor and Millie Christopherson as POP's first Parish Worker. Prince of Peace – Waikiki produced weekly television and radio programs including Sunday School Adventure, Come Alive, and The Aloha Lani Hour.
1963 On September 29th the church building at 333 Lewers Street was completed and dedicated.
1969 Bob Turnbull was called and hired as Youth Director. Prince of Peace – Waikiki also started the Waikiki Beach Ministry which is still active today.
1972 Reverend Don Baron was hired to begin the Bible Institute of Hawaii.
1974 Ruth Yuan from China was called as Parish Worker at Prince of Peace.
1974 Reverend David Chao from China was called to begin the Chinese Lutheran Church.
1980 Reverend James Keller was called as Pastor of Prince of Peace – Waikiki.
1988 The Church building on Lewers Street was sold to the Honolulu Duty Free store.
1991 Dr. Nicholas Christoff was called as Pastor to Prince of Peace.
1993 The Church building on Lewers Street was razed and Prince of Peace begins worship services at Princess Kaiulani Hotel.
2004 Princess Kaiulani Hotel closed all food services and meeting facilities. The first two Sundays in November Prince of Peace - Waikiki holds worship services in Kapiolani Park.
2004 By mid November Prince of Peace relocated to the Queen Kapiolani Hotel, 150 Kapahulu Ave. where it remains today.
2011 Dr. Christoff resigned due to medical disability at the end of 2010 and Reverend Yukio Hamada was called and installed as Prince of Peace's fourth pastor